People in ministry from all over the world have asked if my art is available for use on bulletin covers, church newsletters, retreat materials, etc. for their congregations.
The answer is YES.
You are free to use my art for the purposes of your educational/promotional/ministry needs so long as the images are never printed for sale or printed on items for sale (t-shirts, posters, coffee mugs, tote bags, books, CDs, DVDs, etc.). This service is available for ministry/charity use only. Please do not use my work for commercial purposes.
All of the images on this blog are configured for exhibition only.
You can order images form me directly for uses both digital and print.
• Lo-Resolution files for online use only cost $15.00 per image.
• Higher-Resolution files for printing begins at $30.00 per image.
(None of my files are fit for large-format printing such as banners and posters.)
Here is how you can purchase the rights to use my art:
1. Simply request the image you hope to use via email. email@example.com
Be sure to let me know if you need it only for online use or for print. (If for print, please let me know how large you need it to be.)
NOTE: Not all of my images are print quality as I had not anticipated their use in this manner when they were originally photographed.
2. I will e-mail you a PayPal invoice for those images. If the images requested are not available in a resolution fitting for your needs, I will let you know.
3. Upon payment received, I will then email you the digital file for you to use.
If for any reason the files do not suit your needs, simply trash them and request a refund. I will refund your money via PayPal—minus any PayPal fees.
I would ask that you would be kind enough to cite me as the artist and/or my bog somewhere on your materials.
I greatly appreciate your interest in my work.