Wednesday, April 5, 2017

40 Days: Day 30: Pink Magnolias



2.5"x3.5" Acrylic on Paper
ACEO

OK. I've missed a couple of days this past week. Life just gets in the way of your goals sometimes. Hopefully, this two-in-one post will make up for it. 

While frame shopping for an art exhibit last week, I found these really nice frames for Artist Trading Cards. I still had a couple of Antiphons left from December (type "Antiphons" in my search box to see what I'm talking about), So I bought a few frames to make a nice set. For the remaining two frames, I whipped up some abstract studies in pink based on the same pink magnolia from the "Early Bloomer" post. I hope you like them.

By the way, the happy little ceramic angel in the background is from my daughter's elementary school days. What could brighten a day more than spring pink and smiling angels?

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment