Saturday, January 31, 2015

30 Days of Painting—Looking Back






Here are all of the 30 paintings at a glance. I'm proud of the variety of subjects and techniques that I achieved this month. In the past 30 days, there were:

6 Abstracts based on prayer
3 Illuminations based from the Bible
5 Winter scenes
7 Landscapes
1 Seascape
2 Water close-ups
1 Study
2 Florals
1 Insect
3 Birds
6 Animals
23 6x6 Paintings
5 8x10 Paintings
2 Extra large paintings
2 Gifts
1 Commission
4 Subjects never before attempted 

My favorite technical accomplishments are:
Foggy Mountain River
SQUIRREL!
Learning to Fly
Holy Family

What was YOUR favorite painting or genre?

Thanks, again, for following along these past 30 days. Come and see these live and in person at the Lipscomb art event this February 6-8 at Lipscomb Academy in Nashville.

Stay tuned for more on my upcoming participation in a show benefiting Warner Parks, February 12-14.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on completing the challenge, it has been wonderful to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work period. But my favorites are your prayer pieces... and that squirrel hahaha Congratulations Mike!

    ReplyDelete