Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Who You Say I Am


11"x14" Oil on Canvas

It's hard to believe that it has only been a decade since I made the first bog post of my art. Since then, I have grown so much as an artist and as a person. In the past decade, I have discovered plein-air and abstract painting, mastered the palette knife, seen my work published on the covers of CDs, magazines and books, and heard from fans and patrons all over the world. I can't wait to see what growth will happen over the next decade.

This paining is an abstract impression of a contemporary worship song of the same name by Hillsong Worship. It is an interpretation of the music and God's loving vision for our lives. 

You can hear the inspiring song by clicking here:
Who You Say I Am by Hillsong Worship

As we plan our goals for a new decade, may we rememberer who we are and who we are becoming. 

Have a blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment